We tend to be complacent when we don’t hear any complaints from our girlfriend, but in reality, silence tends to kill bonds and intimacy in a relationship. Here are some ways you can spice up your sex and improve your relationship with your girlfriend.
1. Communication is important for great sex. Extend foreplay by flirting on texting beforehand to hint to the possibility of your having sex later.
2. Kiss like a pro and let anticipation build. Try different techniques, kiss your partner on the elbow or on the side of the ears. When you feel and hear rapid breathing and your partner begins to clutch you tightly, you know that you’re using the right moves.
3. Buy a sex toy that’s different from the last one. Try a different color, texture or design.
4. Get advanced skills on the power of touch. Touching sends messages on nerves throughout the body. Other than light strokes on sensitive zones, learn some relaxing sensual massages. Not only does this help relax muscles that are tired from a long day of work, it can also be a ticket to foreplay.
5. Be playful in bed. Put on a costume or decorate the bed with handcuffs and sensual aromas.
6. Explore and try a sexual fantasy. One of the most common settings that build excitement is one night stand experiences. Create a dialogue that acts like you’ve seen her the first time, and just can’t let go of her.
7. Try sensory deprivation. Blindfold and kiss each other. This allows us to get to know each other’s body responses deeper.
8. Take a tantric sex classes and try it out to explore different positions and sexual-spiritual aspect of your relationships.
9. Try switching roles or tasks. One advantage of having a bisexual relationship is the ability to be flexible. If your girlfriend is always the one planning out weekend dates, try switching responsibilities and surprise each other.
10. Change sex date locations. Try a different hotel or a staycation in a romantic cabin this winter.
For more tips click here: http://www.wikihow.com/Date-a-Bisexual-Person
Every relationship reaches a point where something needs to be added to increase passion and add flair. It’s difficult sometimes to decide exactly what you should purchase, or where you should, and not everyone is open to your bisexual lifestyle; and most pass judgment on your choices. Is there anywhere to buy toys that you’re not going to get snide looks, or feel embarrassed to ask questions- and even get a little personal one-on-one conversation to help you decide exactly what’s right for you?
We (my partner and I) have been talking about switching positions- our relationship isn’t quite as physical as we might desire; she’s tired of the plain old situations that we find ourselves in time and time again; constantly doing the same sexual routine, never changing anything up. One of the many options out there that we really found provocative was a strap-on to really improve the quality and passion in our relationships- better than any man ever could.
Our new strap-on dildo allows us to take more masculine positions and add more control to our sex life. She or I can focus on different positions and try different tactics than before to add another level to our tired lives. Plus, one of us can approach the other and dominate the other; pushing each other down; the other acting more docile- the different options that this particular toy offers us is great to really make our relationship more three dimensional.
It simply allows us to enjoy something that we’ve failed to have in our lives via our sexual preferences. Despite the appendages we prefer, sometimes it’s nice to have much needed variety- in this situation, a phallus. It requires a lot of patience in relationships without these types of devices as our bodies only have so many options. To change our dynamics completely, all we have to do is strap on our new toy; and take control of our sex life. The best part is that it’s extremely easy to use and have all sorts of options to choose from in our sex life! Our relationship has increased dramatically by simply adding this one basic toy- before we simply practiced different techniques with our fingers or tongues; now we can role play, dress differently, and explore our kinkiest desires.